DXchange provides an interface with TomoPy [Gursoy:14b] and raw tomographic data collected at different synchrotron facilities including the Data Exchange file format (DXfile) [DeCarlo:14a], currently in use at the Advanced Photon Source beamline 2-BM and 32-ID, at the Swiss Light Source Tomcat beamline and at the Elettra SYRMEP beamline [Elettra:01].
DXchange will drop support for Python 2 before 1 January 2020. For more information, visit https://python3statement.org/.
- Scientific Data Exchange file format.
- Readers for tomographic data files collected at different facilities.
- Writers for different file formats.
- Based on Hierarchical Data Format 5 (HDF5).
- Focuses on technique rather than instrument descriptions.
- Provenance tracking for understanding analysis steps and results.
- Ease of readability.
- Documentation: https://github.com/data-exchange/dxchange/tree/master/doc
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/data-exchange/dxchange/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/data-exchange/dxchange